Official:FOR – Fourth Reich
"Purity and Perfection!"
Born from the descendents of influential Nazi families of 20th century Germany, Nazi “nobility” maintained secret conspired organizations and power circles up to 21st century and managed to venture into space by 2050’s. (Most) postmodern Nazis abandoned racist beliefs and adopted new paths to genetic purity – eugenics, population control and Maulerian genetic engineering – in order to create the perfect society. This de-radicalization brought many great and successful minds and achievers among their ranks under common goals: to raise the most brilliant population, organize the social structure according to scientific principles and – last but not the least – to use the latest technological advances in the fields of genetics and cybernetics to drive their human potential to its fullest.
- Chancellor Hermann Dönitz (*2036) , descendant of Dönitz family
- Supreme Commander Heinrich von Greim (*2041), descendant of the von Greim family
- 2038 – Deimos laboratory complex opens, G.F. Mauler appointed head of research staff. Laboratories are funded by secret Nazi power circles and industrialists.
- 2043 – Deimos lab makes significant discoveries, introduced at International Scientific Conference held by EAC.
- 2049 – G.F. Mauler published his research of human genome modifications and his vision of society under the title “Thoughts on Space Human“. His ideas soon struck the public intelectuals, his world-view is commonly dubbed as “Maulerian Eugenics“, seen under a stamp of semi-Nazi thinking.
- 2063 – Mauler introduced a group of “The Seven Reborn”, a group of DNA altered, cybernetically augmented soldiers and psychologically re-educated prisoners. The Seven Reborn issue soon became highly controversial and all further DNA alteration or research on humans was banned. Deimos Labs closed, Mauler was arrested for violating scientific doctrines.
- 2070 – Mauler dies in Quebec, Canada during the Solar Event.
- 2071 – The Fourth Reich officially formed out of space stations, colonies and facilities previously funded and controlled by Nazi power circles, wealthy families and important politicians, scientists and industrialists.